How to Generate Passwords using Python [2021] | Very simple code


 Hello; 

I am Gaurav Mehra. I am a Student of  B.tech (C.S.E) computer science and engineering.

I upload many content related to Computer. 

So in this blog , I show you how to generate passwords using python.

Youtube video for tutorial:




 So the code is here :

Copy this code and modify according to mood ....

 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
 import random

 size = 12

 number = "1234567890"
 alp = "qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm"
 Alp = alp.upper()
 sign = "!@#%&"

 pass1 = number + alp + Alp + sign
 pass2 = random.choice(number) + random.choice(alp) + random.choice(Alp) + random.choice(sign)

 for x in range(size-4):
     pass2 = pass2 + random.choice(pass1)

 print("Passowrd Generate.....")

 print("Your password is ",pass2)

Please support my youtube channel and blogs.

Subscribe my channel

Follow my blogs

And share both 

Comments